The mission of NYIEB is to meet the needs of students, enrich and equip them with technical expertise and an academic foundation. This enables graduates to acquire the standards necessary to obtain employment in today’s computer-oriented business and medical office environment.
To achieve its goals the institute is committed to:
- Offering morning, evening and weekend classes.
- Offering intensive training in English as a Second Language (ESL) to limited and non-English speakers from beginner to advanced levels.
- Providing students with a nurturing, devoted, and dedicated faculty who are experts in their fields and are especially sensitive to student needs.
- Training and preparing the unskilled, unemployed, underemployed, displaced workers, high school dropouts and others for the work environment.
- Offering a range of programs that are routinely updated to reflect current and future needs of the curricula on up-to-date equipment
- Offering GED preparation
- Providing students with on-going, growth-oriented placement assistance