top of page




- 17 years of age or older

- Proof of high school diploma or equivalent or post-secondary credits

- Personal interview with an Admissions officer

High school graduates are required to show proof of high school diploma/certificate or transcript of post-secondary credits.  Documents submitted in support of an application for admission become the permanent record of the student.

Non-Immigrant Students

The Institute is authorized under Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. An applicant must provide proper and acceptable evidence to prove that he/she completed high school in his/her own country or transcript of post-secondary credits.

An approved test in English is administered to all ESL applicants so they can be placed in the proper level of English.

Students Applying for Change of Status (Form F-1 Visa)

Applicants entering the United States on a visitor's visa and who had intended to enroll in a school for the purpose of learning English before they departed from their country, may apply for Change of Status by completing the appropriate documents and submitting evidence of financial stability to the Institute in a timely manner. The Institute will then submit the documents to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services on behalf of the applicant for evaluation and determination. 

PLEASE NOTE CAREFULLY. It must be understood that the Institute does NOT grant Change of Status approval to any non-immigrant alien student. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services make all decisions and determination on applicants who apply for Change of Status.

  • There is a one-time non-refundable registration fee for each program/course that the student is enrolled in.

  • Tuition is paid in advance.

Students should enter classes with the necessary books and work materials.

Regular attendance to all classes is mandatory in order to remain in good standing with the Institute and the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Students are responsible for completing all courses in the approved curriculum that they are enrolled in. Students should advise the Institute of any changes such as change of address, telephone number, etc. If a non-immigrant student wishes to transfer to another school, a written request should be submitted to the Director of the current school that the student attends. A student must complete at least 50 percent of the program or course he/she is enrolled in before the student applies for a transfer and providing that all financial obligations are met.  A student who is a no-show for initial attendance will 

be considered as terminated from the program.

For more information

bottom of page